.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Giving blood...post #2

I'm still bored so if they will let me I'm going to blog from the chair.

If I was honest my biggest fear isn't the blood or the needle, it's my body freaking out for no reason. I really can't think of anything worse than passing out. I've never passed out while giving blood before, so it really is a ridiculous worry, but go figure.

Scarborough Fair is playing on the staticky radio, a good song to be so mellow/depressing. Oldies go right along with the doctors office theme.

Someone just passed out in the chair. I smile for reasons only known to me, and the reader of this.

In the chair now, I've got good veins...and here comes the needle...good nurse...

There was a girl here who had to endure the stick twice bacause they couldn't find the vein the first time. Dedication is putting up with that twice without complaint.

Out of the chair and no passing out. I made it through again.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Susie B said...

Thanks for the update, haven't heard from you much these past few days, hope that you are doing well, and I would love to hear from you soon! Lots of catching up to do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home