.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Giving blood...

So I'm waiting in line to give blood and have nothing better to do than blog. The Red Cross should really consider providing magazines for the wait...I mean everyone has that slightly-panick-stricken look on their face, just like the waiting room of the doctors office. They might as well finish off the effect with three year old magazines.

Of course one major difference is the musical chairs we are currently playing as each person moves to get into "the chair".

No matter how many times I give blood, I am always intrigued by the slight edge I feel as my turn approaches. I'm not afraid of needles, but there is something very unnatural about sticking one into a major artery.

With that said, if you haven't made an appointment yet to give blood, do so. There are a lot of people who need a pint more than you do.

7:15pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home