.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Jonathan rants...Rant number 2

Begin rant number 2 (you mean you're still reading this?)
Why is it such a surprise that Billy Graham could be a democrat? Last time I checked, the Republican Party wasn't the "christian" party with the democrats being the “sinners." In fact, the democrats usually push strongly for the type of socio-economic relief programs that the christian church has always tried to support. With that said, I certainly didn't vote for John Kerry, but if the Democratic Party ever shows me a strong leader, with a level head, I'll vote for them in a heartbeat. Frankly, I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils, as I have ever since becoming old enough to vote.
End rant number 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home