.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Macromedia comes through

For those who don't know, I'm a big Macromedia fan. I've used their products extensively for 5 years, and have nothing but praise for their latest version of software about to be released (I'm a beta tester).

I have to say that this time, they have even suprised me. Sue asked me to find out whether Macromedia would donate a few copies of Contribute for http://ncdisasteraid.org/ to help with administration of the site. After only a single email Todd Silliman from Macromedia came through with three copies of Contribute overnighted to help with the cause.

That Rocks!

9:45pm

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool. At least, Macromedia is doing something to help the community, although in a different sort of way, not the usual relief aid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home