.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Giving Blood - Follow Up

Ok, so maybe the nurse wasn't as good as I thought.

Thursday night I had to call the United Healthcare Nurses line (something I've never done before) because my arm was swelling and in quite a bit of pain. The pain was extending from my wrist to my shoulder and was significant enough to keep me awake.

From what I can tell the nurse pushed the needle in either to far, or caught the very side of my vein. Either way, I bled out into my arm and now have a bruise that extends around half of my arm, and about 12 along the length. My elbow is still pretty sore.

I've given blood quite a few times, and this is the first time I've ever had a problem. I guess it was just my turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home