.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Monday, June 06, 2005

New to blogging...a challenge

While I have kept an online journal of sorts for years, I have just recently created a blog. I'm amazed at how connected the blogging community is, yet I seem to find it hard to get fully plugged in.

Questions fill my head like:
Which blogs should be daily reads, and which are just filler?
How do I become connected into the blogging community?
Why do they add salt to my Smuckers "Natural" peanut butter?

So here is my challenge, I know there are enough long-timers out there like BlogMomma (Sue's place), Ed Cone, and many others that we can get a decent "how to" posting going. Give us the information!

I will at least keep a running post with this same title that will map my progress as I enter the blogging world.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Roch101 said...

Thanks for adding your blog to Greensboro101.com.

As far as connecting to the blogging community, come to the next Greensboro Bloggers Meetup on June 15th. 7:00 P.M. at Panera Bread on Lawndale, Dr. Relaxed and informal conversation and socializing.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jonathan Davis said...

Thanks Roch, I'll see you there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home