.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jonathan Davis

So what is so pragmatistic about being Jonathan Davis?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What has John Dvorak been smoking?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1925239,00.asp

Will Apple adopt Windows? John thinks yes. I think John needs to lay off the green stuff.

Apple has just spent alot of time and money making a transition that will be great for the company. Because of their decision to use Intel architecture, you will see their market share (and their stock prices) double in the next 2 years. Why?

Because now that I can (or at least will be able to) run windows on a Mac, guess what my next purchase is going to be. That's right...a MacBook Pro. I can run windows, linux, and Mac OSX all on one machine, which gives me the best of all worlds. I can use Final Cut Pro, the Macromedia Suite (which by the way has always had both PC and Mac installs on the same disk), various unix and linux security tools, and ANY other program made for a computer, all without ever putting my new laptop down.

I know there are alot of people who agree with me.

From now on, every time Microsoft has another security scare, there will be a new burst of normal users willing to lay down the cash to switch to Mac's...If the decide they don't like OSX, no biggie, they install Windows, and go back to the familiar life they know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home